Sunday, August 21, 2011
Stamps: Artistic Etchings
Ink: Marina Mist, Perfect Plum, Daffodil Delight & Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso & Very Vanilla
Accessories: Small Oval Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Chocolate Chip 5/8" satin ribbon
1.) Cut 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Early Espresso cardstock.
2.) Fold in half.
3.) Cut 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.
4.) Stamp circle image from Artistic Etchings stamp set on Very Vanilla w/ Marina Mist (3-4x).
5.) Repeat with Daffodil Delight.
6.) Stamp Key design with Perfect Plum.
7.) Sponge the edges with Early Espresso & Daffodil Delight ink (just enough to create an aged look. I will even dab lightly in the middle as well without reinking).
8.) Trim 5" piece of Chocolate Chip 5/8" satin ribbon.
9.) Adhere near bottom on Very Vanilla (3/4" up) and wrap edges around back
10.)Secure to front of Early Espresso card.
11.)Cut 2-3/8" x 3-3/8" piece of Early Espresso cardstock.
12.)Cut 2-1/4" x 3-1/4" piece of Very Vanilla, stamp with Eiffel tower image.
13.)Using Ticket Corner punch, punch all 4 corners of both pieces of cardstock.
14.)Repeat sponging on Very Vanilla and adhere to Early Espresso.
15.)Add bordered Eiffel tower image to top right of card.
16.)Stamp "Amour" on Very Vanilla scrap, punch using Oval punch (smaller one).
17.) Sponge Oval edges as well.
18.) Add Rhinestone brad to center of "O".
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Paper: Melon Mambo and Vellum cardstock
Stamps: Artistic etchings, Word Play
Accessories: 5/8” Black satin ribbon, Pearl, Scallop edge punch, 1-3/4” scallop circle punch, dimensional
Ink: Versamark, StazOn
- Fold 4-1/4” x 11” Melon Mambo piece of cardstock in half so seam is on the top of card
- Stamp circle design from Artistic Etchings on cardfront using Versamark
- Cut vellum cardstock to 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- Stamp circle design on vellum using StazOn ink, I prefer to let dry for a few minutes (no smudge)
- Using Scallop edge punch, punch 5-1/2” side of vellum (be careful, the punch might not easily release the vellum)
- Adhere vellum to cardfront lining up scallop edge with bottom. There will be a ½” – ¾” space at top.
- Tie Black satin ribbon around card front and tie in a bow or knot, cut ends at diagonal
- Stamp “Wish big” from Word Play on scrap of Melon Mambo
- Punch out using 1-3/4” scallop circle punch
- Adhere message under knot using Stampin’ dimensional
- Optional: add half back pearl on ‘i’ in wish
Ta-da! So easy and so cute!
Monday, February 7, 2011
/4" piece of cardstock through the Big Shot with the Manhattan flower textured impressions embossing folder. In a small spray bottle, I mixed Frost White shimmer paint and alcohol. Sprayed that (from a distance) on the embossed image and let to dry before adhering to my Baja Breeze. I also sprayed the message so they would match. You can stamp any image, I used the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set because it is so versatile. Then punched out with the 1-3/4 x 7/8" Oval punch and layered on my Scallop Oval punch. Enjoy!